Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged

I guess since it has only been a month since people tagged me, I will finally get around to doing it!

Jobs I've had- Babysitter (starting at age 9; seriously), housecleaner, retail (Bugle Boy, Danskin, and Old Navy) Babysitter (again), telephone call center (worst job ever!), Wellness consultant (those paid jobs and those unsolicited by my family!), aerobics instructor, wife & mother (my two favorites).

Places I love to go for a weekend- I would love to go anywhere for a couple of days alone with my husband. I believe it has been 5 1/2 years since we have had time alone!

Guilty pleasures- eating, watching T.V., and reading. The best is making it a combination like eating while watching T.V. or reading. I try not to read good books anymore because I become a hermit when I am in the midst of a good book or series. Thank heavens Luke can pour cereal and milk for himself and Noah.

Places I have lived- Colorado, Utah (Woodland, Murray, and Provo), Jerusalem, Tulsa, and Las Vegas.

First thing I thought when I saw Rick- "Joni's date is WAY cuter than mine!" "He has such a cute butt."

Places I've been on vacation- Las Vegas, North and South Carolina, Yellowstone, California, Florida (twice), Hawaii (twice), Georgia (can you count Airborne school as a vacation?) Lava Hot Springs (unfortunately), Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Hong Kong, Mexico.

Favorite Food- Potatoes. Anyway you can think to make them.

If I am in a jam with Rick- nothing. I have exhausted my bag of tricks with him. He no longer responds to crying, silent treatment, screaming, or sleeping on the couch. I just have to get over it.

Best first kiss landmark- Kamas Derby! Actually it was after the derby, but in my mind my first kiss with Rick will always be linked to crashing cars and drinking, swearing, screeming derby fans (read: white trash)

Places I'd rather be- I think we all know I'd rather be in Utah!

6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm so glad you finally did your answers! I think I knew most of those already, but its still fun to hear them from your perspective! And yes, my blanket is about half the size of yours! Its practically a burp rag! I was a disappointed, but I think I have finally learned my lesson about crotcheting too tightly! Love you all, can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Well seeing how Chels (and Lindsay too)are always on my case about commenting, or lack there of, I guess I will start. First off, I just want all of my in laws to know how truly grateful I am to be a part of your family. The first time I met everyone on Thanksgiving I knew that if Chelsea ever decided to quit playing games with me that I would love to be a part of this family. And I was right. Whether it's playing golf with the boys, or visiting with everyone else, I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Wow, that was kind of long. I probably should end my first comment with that! Lame I know, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

Tell Luke that Grandpa has had a toothache the past two days and that I really feel sorry for him him that he had to travel all the way to Las Vegas with a bad tooth. I am so glad that he got it fixed and I can't wait to get to Mexico so I can get mine fixed. Anybody want to go with me? Rick, where can I buy a hat just like yours. You see, I really am a 70 year old man born in the 1700s so it should suit me well. Thanks Max for fitting so well into our family. We knew it was you long before Chelsea did.

Billie Sue said...

It is fun to read the posts because it's like I can hear you saying it right while I am reading. It allows me to have a visit with you -- and that's a treat! I had to listen to Olivia whine about Joni's date being cuter than hers for how long???At least a week before she finagled a date with Rick! And... I can positively verify that she always did like his behind! I do believe that Rick and Olivia love aruging just so they can make up!

Anonymous said...

I think I would have gotten most of your answers exactly right except I think that you and Rick need to seriously rethink your vacationing tactics. Next time I will take those boys so you can have some alone time. I miss you so much and now that I have a little more time on my hands I truely wish that you were here to just visit with. You are an excellent mother and wife. I can't wait until Chelsea has that baby so we all can see each other!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How come everyone's been tagged but me? How do you even get tagged? Man, I'm out of the loop...how fun to read your list. I'd forgotten that you were such a world traveler! I'm definitely jealous of you being in Jerusalem, Egypt, and Hong Kong. Those are 3 places on my list right now!

Oh, and Amen on the potatoes.

Love you!