Sunday, August 12, 2007

What a summer!






I know old, the reunion is old news by now. I do have a few additional pictures of the reunion, but here are some other good summer pictures that have not previously made the blog. The first is of Noah and me on the fourth of July. We went to a dinner and party at Marleen's parents house. Noah loved the sparklers, but I had to help him or who know what he would have done alone! Dad was moving the horses from on field to the other and the boys got to ride bareback on Lynne and loved it. They both loved the two times they were able to get on horses while were in Utah. I told Rick we needed to buy a horse for them; Chelsea thought a minature might fit well in our "yard". Check out the picture of Noah with Zeke; really, you have to enlarge it so you can get the full effect of Zeke's tounge on Noah's face. Noah totally loves it. I can hardly believe a child born of my body could love such a thing. I love the picture of Noah pushing Luke on the swing at the reunion. For once they are doing something together...that isn't fighting. Well, we really did have a wonderful time this summer being able to spend so much time with family, being in the beautiful country, and not having any resopnsibilities! Back to life, back to reality. Luke starts school in two weeks! I am trying to teach more and more classes at the gym, and Noah is trying to think of how best to re-claim the naughty title from Mia. We love our family! Thanks for all the great times this summer!

9 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

It does look like you had a great summer! Those boys are so adorable and smart! I can't believe Luke is old enough for Kindergarten! He's definitely smart enough though! That Noah is such a cutie pie. I know he tries your patience, but he is really a good boy! He is lucky to have such a wonderful mom and he will realize it one day in his life. I'm glad he showed Bella so much "love" and gave him so many kisses! It was great to be able to see you guys so much and we are definitely looking forward to Labor Day and the annual get together. I better practice my golf game a little!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yay Olivia, I'm so glad that you are keeping up your blog! It is so amazing to be able to keep in such good contact with everyone. Now I just feel like I want to know more about Allen and Patrice's life (hint hint Allen and Patrice). Thank you for your pictures and additions to what we've all thrown out there. We love you, Liv!!!

Billie Sue said...

So many good memories and so much fun! It is nice to be able to go through and review again. Sometimes a picture to verify those feelings you remember in your mind and heart are worth thousands. Thanks for the time this summer and the time with the boys was incredible. We love all of you so much!

Anonymous said...

Olivia and Boys,
We really really miss you guys!!! I don't think you even realize how much you mean to us. The summer was great I just wish that it could last a little longer. I admire you in so many ways and am proud of you for coming up here all my yourself and taking on the sole care provider role. It is not easy and you did it masterfully! I am crossing my fingers that we will all be the closest of neighbors and the best of friends soon!!! Hug and kiss those boys for us. We LOVE you ALL!

Vanessa said...

You have the cutest family!

Amy said...

Olivia! I love your family pictures! Tommy just said if our child is half as cute as Noah we'd be really lucky. You guys are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!! I got a vote for best blogger and I don't even have a blog (and I did not vote for myself). Unlike everyone else, I am happy those boys are back in Vegas...VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Your blog is coming along so well. I need to talk to you and see how to put a music player on mine! I would take my vote back and vote for yours if I could!

Billie Sue said...

Wow -- I see you've added music to your blog and of course, being in the stage of life that I am, I am sitting here crying! Thanks, Rick! Speaking of voting -- I don't even know how, because I couldn't believe someone would vote for Allen when he doesn't even have a blog and that Giselle had the same amount as Allen when she was the one responsible to get a couple of us going! Unfairness at the polls! We need a recount! Those boys are cute and I want them to stay little too, but of course, I know they won't because my little boy didn't!