Friday, August 17, 2007






Well, since we've been home these boys still want to play outside, so they laced up their skates and blades to go around our concrete and asphalt yard. Took a few spills, but no gaping wounds. whew. I know, I know, chels, we don't have helmets on, but with the size and thickness of Luke and Noah's heads we thought they'd be o.k.
Noah also is trying to tell us he wants to be potty trained. He frequently must put underwear on, no matter what, so we thought he should share this with the world. And Billie Jo, as you can see Noah is keeping the competition going. If you look closely at the last picture you'll notice a very interesting color in our carpet, just below Noah. Yep, marker. At least he wasn't putting it on as makeup.

9 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Ryan chose pink marker to color my carpet with. Jaiden's choice was black Sharpie on my white leather couches, then Cassie joined in with a ball point pen. One day you will laugh, maybe not now....but one day.

Billie Sue said...

The boys look like they have grown a foot since they left our place! Noah has such big broad shoulders and Luke's legs are so long and strong! Those are good-lookin' boys! I love the "Little Engine" shorts over the pj's -- it's Noah!

Chelsea Johnson said...

What? No helmets? I just hope they survive till their next birthdays with your reckless parenting skills!!! Ha ha ha--You two are doing very well to keep the blog updated and looking great! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Long live the reckless mother clan!!! All I can say is if Allen's nogin can take the bumper of a car at 25 mph, I am sure Noah and Luke can take a little road rash. I love those boys!

Billie Sue said...

You sure know how to break a grandpa's heart. I can't believe how much I miss those boys. I love the music and get very misty eyed listening and looking at your pictures. Bring them back soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad those boys are back in Vegas with Uncle Allen (a.k.a. Daddy or even Mommy if Noah is being super mean to me). I really do love the fact that they are here with us and that I have consequently become their very favorite uncle (sorry everyone...it's true).

Giselle Rasheta said...

Wow! Those boys look like they're havin a ball even in the heat of Las Vegas. I'm happy to see your blog is in such good condition and so up to date...good job Olivia! Although I must say, I am EXTREMELY offended at the poll on your blog, considering "Big Al" doesn't even have a blog and he somehow managed to tie with me! Whatever.

Staci said...

Olivia... You're boys are so dang cute... I love all your pictures. So fun!- Staci

Anonymous said...

I love those skates that Noah has on. He looks so cute. I think I may need to get me a pair of those!