Saturday, September 20, 2008

6 Quirks

In response to the tag received from Noah, the following are six (6) quirks about me. Its taken me a couple of weeks to respond to this tag due to the fact that I don't have very many quirks, although Olivia thinks differently:

  1. When wearing my glasses, and a particular movie/game becomes intense I always tilt my glasses forward;
  2. On Saturday's I brush my teeth with Dr. Pepper;
  3. When eating I must have a drink with every bite of food, and if I don't calculate right and run out of liquid prior to finishing my meal, I will not eat my food;
  4. Again, another eating quirk, I store food in my cheeks while eating;
  5. As Olivia informs me, I wear socks with flip-flops when I come home from work;
  6. And finally, Tim tells me I'm a sucker for anything free, including a free camper, a free boat, or free hats.

And I retag, Max, Allen, and Tim.

7 comments:

Noah Rasheta said...

Nice job Rick! It's interesting to learn about these little quirks that I would have probably never known about had it not been for the post. I'll have to pay attention to the drinking with every bite quirk. We'll see you guys soon!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Wow Rick...I'm definitely impressed! I knew you would respond, you are a great blogger. My favorite quirks that I was already aware of are the tilting of the glasses (I have particular memories of this with phase 10) and the chipmunk cheeks while eating. However, I must say...the Dr. Pepper tooth cleaning system was a surprise to me. Way to stick it to the man...
-Giselle

The Gunnerson Family said...

I gave Rick quite a long list of his quirks, but he didn't think I was being too helpful! Oh, I love my quirky husband.

Billie Sue said...

I have seen the glasses forward, but I didn't know it was because the situation is tense. Do you ever do that at work??? I've heard Olivia tease you about drinking while you eat, but I didn't know you did it for real! Definitely didn't know about the food in the cheeks! I think no one can comment more than I do about your stylin' socks with your flip flops! Your quirks are funny, but pretty easy to get along with! This is not Olivia -- but rather Billie Sue

Billie Jo said...

What happened to the Red Rick quirk? You are just one quirky guy Rick, but none the less you are the fun and crazy Uncle as Tess points out. You are such a fun person to be around that no matter what kind of quirks you have it is all worth it!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Ha, ha ha! I am dying of laughter! They are all true and I love all of it! I am a sucker for free things too!

Marleen said...

These are definitely quirky. You've left me speechless. Dr. Pepper?