Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh, Noah!



As many of you know, Noah is a true challenge for me. He is SO BUSY and NAUGHTY. It seems that there is hardly a miute that goes by without him getting into something he knows he should not. At home some of his favorite things to get into are my deodorant, dental floss, markers, and books (to rip them, of course). Here at grandma and grandpa's house he has found some new favorites. You have probably seen the pics of the bag balm incident, here is one more. This is after he is half way cleaned off! (Not to mention it is the second time in the day). He has also discovered the big pottted plant, and with it the big pot of dirt. He made a huge mess with the dirt one day and I got after him. I guess it did not do much good (it usually doesn't) because the very next day he did the exact same thing. Grandma tried to hide it from me so I wouldn't get after him again, but this time grandpa took over the punishment and really scolded him. Maybe that would work...oh no. This pic is of the last time that we found him in the dirt. It is a small mess compared to the previous two times. It took me until the 3rd time to remember to take a picture of it for the blog. Children are a true test of paitence!!!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

If that boy wasn't so cute it would be easy to stay mad at him!

Anonymous said...

Oh man he is one naughty little kid. I just don't know why he is so good when he is with Uncle Allen. How much is he missing me?

Anonymous said...

Well this may just be your challenge in life? I choose to think that of my own child. However, we should feel blessed that we are able to bring such blessings into this world and that we are fortunate enough to raise them!

Billie Sue said...

Oh Mommie.....let me guarantee you, someday you WILL laugh about these situations and actually miss him as a little kid! I will protect him anyday from a spanking!

Billie Sue said...

He really was a good little guy today at the park all day long, so there is hope! Don't give up -- NEVER!