Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our new blog!





Ok, Ok. I will start a blog while I am here in Utah. I don't know how I am going to keep it up when we go back to Las Vegas because we don't even have the internet! Oh, well, here goes.


We have come home to Utah for the month of July to attend Darin's wedding and escape the Las Vegas summer. Rick went back to LV to work while the boys and I stayed here for the remainder of July. We have been enjoying our time with family and have especially enjoyed being able to go outside.


Here are some pictures of the boys I have taken while we have been here. The picture of Luke is at Bountiful Temple when Darin was married. Noah's picture is at the reception later that night. They are both getting so big! Luke starts Kindergarten this fall and has Mrs. Ruiz for his teacher. He could not be more excited. Noah turns 2 in October, but is so advanced for his age that he is already in the "terrible two's". Allen took the picture of Rick throwing Noah in the air and has since been looking for a family law attorney to try to get the kids taken away from Rick. Noah really loves it! The last picture is of me and Noah planting apple trees up on our property in Woodland. Everyone has scoffed at me when I have said that I was going to plant tree there years before we planned on living there, but they won't be laughing when I have nice big trees!

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah---more people on the blog train!!! Now we just need Allen and Patrice! I love the pictures of the boys--they are getting so big and I can't wait to see them! That one picture is a little scary. I just hope the DCFS doesn't ever see that or you might get your "terrible two's" toddler taken away!

Anonymous said...

What a cute page. I am so excited we can keep in touch and updated with pictures! I am glad that you are all here for the summer!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yay! Blog from the Gunners! I almost choked on my dinner when I saw that picture of Noah being tossed! Oh, and take it back...I didn't scoff at your tree--I told you I had the same idea! I'm so happy you're here, Liv.