Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ta-Da!

Get Ready! Here is the big reveal.
(okay, just parts of the big reveal, but hopefully enough to keep you happy.)

Here is a view of the front.

I can't wait to take a picture in the spring when the grass is green and the trees are in bloom. (more about the wonderful tress when they are in bloom and we can really see "popcorn" out of the window.)


Welcome! Coming in the front door.

(Don't mind the blue painter's tape. We'll get to that someday.)


Master bathroom. Ahhhh, I love to have my own sink. AND my own closet there at the end.


Our own indoor hottub!
(The boys quite like it too.)

The beautiful master shower.
My dad did the tile in the showers and it looks amazing. Thanks so much dad.

The great room.
(Rick was on a ladder on the scaffolding to get to the top!)

A look into the kitchen from the eating area. I love it so much. It turned out so beautiful.

The lonley loft.
Futre home of a beautiful custom desk and window seat with flanking bookcases.
(Current home on one lone chair and a single bookcase that doesn't even fit half of our books.)


A look to the entryway from the loft.
(Is that painter's plastic still attatched to the top of the window? Yep.)

Looking out from the loft.
(The railing is two-toned for a reason. That reason being that we haven't finished stiaining it yet.)

The boys bathroom.


A closer look at my dad's wonderful tiling job.

Well there you have it. Eleven pictures of the house. I hope that everyone has had their fill for a while because I can't imagine that I will get the rest "picture ready" for quite some time. I'm much too busy LOVING my new place.

15 comments:

Billie Sue said...

It truly is beautiful and if you're like me -- you will NEVER mind making that house payment because you love it so much! It means so much when you have done so much work on it yourself. The one really ++ thing you didn't show is the bonus room! Who wouldn't love to have one of those? I love the house especially because the boys are close enough to walk over to see me. I was worried about Noah walking home in the dark the other night, though. Dad chided me for being so silly about a very independent boy. Love it, love it, love it!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love it!! Not that I haven't seen it in person, but it just somehow looks even more spectacular in the photos. I can only hope that one day I have a home that even close to as beautiful as yours!

Vicki said...

Boy, I chose the right day to peek in on you! It is beautiful! You have both worked so hard, and I'm happy you're in it now.

Cassondra said...

Oh. my. Goodness. Are you kidding me?!?! I am so happy for you!!! I am almost speechless! That is YOUR HOUSE!!! YOUR place, your GORGEOUS, HUGE home! Yours to do with as you please, yours with space and room, yours with a yard (to put it mildly), yours with quality floors, and walls without flat paint, and a kitchen that's amazing!!! Your very own home that we endlessly spoke of only a few short years ago! I am just so happy for you! I can't believe it! And there it is! I love it! It is really just SO beautiful, and it FEElS like you (which only increases how much I miss you). I love the layout! Your front door and entryway and kitchen are fabulous! I love the floors, the colors, and of coarse THE SPACE!!! Yay and congratulations! Apparently I'm not as speechless as I was when I started because I could go on forever...congratulations!! You deserve it! I can't wait to come visit!
Love and hugs and many thanks for the long anticipated reveal, Cassondra

McNeil Family said...

Well I see that you have been busy! I haven't seen you for a while and now I see why. Even though I've seen it in person, it does seem more amazing in pictures. I love all your decorative touches!

Emily said...

Oooooooo. . . it's amazing, Olivia.
And to think you did it yourselves! I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. your kitchen. I'm going to dream about it.
A gorgeous home for a beautiful family in a breath-taking place!

I'm so jealous.

Billie Jo said...

It is beautiful!!! Mia asks me everyday when she can go to your new house. It will always be new to her. I love your bathroom too. (A little on the jealous side of the two sinks and closets) You will look at that tape of the window for years. BELIEVE ME! I love the front entry look. SOOOO Classy!

Stephanie said...

Olivia it is beautiful. There's nothing more to say than that...It's just simply beautiful.

Foote Family said...

I agree with the others and that your home is beautiful!! I love the woodwork and your dad did a fabulous job on the tiling! I don't have a dad or a husband who is handy. We love our house, but the more we live in it, the more we know the things we would change. I hope to come visit you in person some day!!

The Cox Family said...

Thank you for posting pictures. I have been dying to see the inside. Everyone did such a great job! All of the hard work definitely paid off. We will have to stop by one of these days and visit!

Whitney said...

WOW!!! your house is wonderful!! And i love that you coped the doors that are in my house ( but that ok we have great taste)I am so happy that you finally have your house, but I wish it was in VEGAS!!! miss you guys A LOT!!

Marleen said...

It's beautiful! Hurray that it's done and your family has their own home now.

Tere Rasheta said...

Oh, I see how it goes...the weekend I finally come see your beautiful home in person is the time you decide to post photos of it all?? Well, it's beautiful in the photos AND in person. I can't imagine having such a beautiful home. And what's more...I can't imagine FILLING such a beautiful home. Good luck!

Jadi said...

I was so EXCITED to see the title of this post! I couldn't wait to see the pictures. I am so impressed! You have great taste, it couldn't look any better. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Dan said...

It was great to hang out a few weeks ago, but it seemed WAY too short. Your home is beautiful, I am so happy for you guys! The rock chimney, the tile, the hard-wood in the entryway and the mud-room are my favorite parts (except for the Provo River in your BACKYARD... oh my goodness, I get chills just imagining the possibility... maybe someday)