Saturday, December 22, 2007

And baby makes five!

I am sure that 9 out of 10 people reading this blog are already aware of it, but yes, we are having another baby! My offical due date is June 15th. Oh, that seems so far away! I am just 15 weeks along, and can't believe that each time you are pregnant you look pregnant even sooner. I am not happy about that. I am hoping for a girl this time, but I think I am the only one. We told the boys a few weeks ago that we were having a baby in the summer, and Luke had a really funny response. At first he looked at my stomach and said, "I don't even see any fat." I told him that was so nice and thank-you very much. Just a couple of minutes later he patted my stomach and said, "Actually, I do see a little fat." From the mouths of babes. Noah is so happy about the baby and kisses my tummy about 100 times a day. He has finally started calling my tummy "baby", instead of "baby Jesus". I guess because we had just put up our Christmas decorations and nativity, he had "baby Jesus" on the brain because for over a week if you asked him what was in mommy's tummy he would say, "baby Jesus". I don't know how I am going to do three, I feel overwhelmed with two, but many people have don't it in the past and I guess I will just do the best I can!

17 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah, That is so exciting... I'm totally pulling for a girl for you as well... You need to even out the family a little with a few more hormones... June is a Great month to have babies. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and maybe we'll run into you while you're in town...

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yes! Its finally out in the open! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a girl!

Jadi said...

What exciting news!!! I am hoping you get a girl this time too but if not at least we know you have adorable little boys.:) I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I wish we could be in Utah to celebrate it with you.

Emily said...

Wooo Hooooo! Congratulations Olivia. I hope it's a boy - three boys are AWESOME! I love keeping up with you and your darling family.
Have a wonderful white Christmas - I'll be dreaming of beautiful Kamas valley. . .

The Richards family said...

What... I was so wondering when you were up for Thanksgiving and you were "sick". That is soo exciting!! I am happy for you.I don't know about the girl thing, If Billie Jo has 3 girls in a row you may have 3 boys in a row. But I am cheering for a girl for you!! YEAH I really am happy for you.

Haylee said...

It was fun to be with you this weekend! We are sure excited for "number 5!" I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl for you, but whatever will be great!

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Congradulations. I was one of the 1out of 10 that didnt know. Congrats how exciting.

Laura said...

June is a great month for babies! Congratulations!

Kati said...

That is so exciting! You will do great with 3! Boy or girl...your babies are adorable!
Kati

Vicki said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that with two of our kids in Las Vegas that we had to read this on your blog! But we are happy for you! Aunt Vicki

Amy said...

Yeah! Glad you finally announced it. Wondered when that was gonna happen! Hope you had a great Christmas! We're definitely pulling for a girl!

The Cox Family said...

Congratulations Olivia! We are so happy for you guys. You will do great with three kids. I hope you get a girl as well!

Marleen said...

Congrats on #5 pregnancy. We are hoping in this family for a girl. Yet, obviously we love girls in this family. Goodluck.

Anonymous said...

Olivia,

Congrandulations! I am glad to here that Kristie and I are not the only couple multipling and replenishing the earth. At least you have some good spacing between your kids. I am excited for you both. You are such a great Mom and I am sure three will go well for you. I do think that all of this talk of girl ensures that your going to have a boy. My little girl is so fun though, so here is hoping you get a little girl. Take care and have a happy new year!
Addison

Stephanie said...

I hate to be redundant as I am always telling you what a great mom you are, but you are going to be just as great, if not better with three! (Now if only I could learn a little from you!)

Alec and Tiffany said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

The DeMille Digest said...

Hey Olivia, Congratulations. Three is great. You will do fine? Are you still working out? Probably!...you are so tuff!