Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Fall 'Yall

Okay, get ready for picture overload. I guess that is what happens when you don't blog for over a month. So much has been going on, here is a little taste of life around the Gunnerson's house this fall.



Livvy had her first taste of real food. That is if you can call rice cereal real food. She has since also had sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes. She is getting way to big, and I find myself just holding and kissing her as much as I can.

Noah turned six on October 20th. The kids were all out of school for fall break so we decided to spend the day at This Is The Place State Park. It was such a nice day, and Noah was so happy to spend it with his best friend/batgirl... Mia.


Liv is such a great baby and just let me take her along all day.

All the kids working together to pull the handcart. They couldn't even budge it up this little hill!


The birthday boy!


It was a beautiful fall day.


Noah was fearless at the petting zoo. Actually I'm sure the animals were a little scared of him.


When we were at the petting zoo I just stood back and wondered why I pay to bring my kids to a petting zoo when we have two goats and a sheep of our own, and two neighbor dogs and cats who often come over for a visit. Basically we ARE a petting zoo!


Having fun in the leaves.


Aiming right for me...of course!

Oh I just love this handsome little face!

(Bruises, bumps, and scratches and all)




My mom had a wonderful fall party in her backyard for before we lost the warm afternoon sun. We ate delicious soup, visited, and enjoyed being together in the beautiful mountians.

5 comments:

Billie Sue said...

I LOVE the pictures! I know, I know...these children live right next door to me, but I still love seeing their pictures and reading about them. Each one is unique and has his/her own little personality, which is what makes them so darned dear to me! Beautiful children...beautiful world...so much to be thankful for!

Cassondra said...

Olivia,
I just loved visiting with you last week and this post really topped it off! How wonderful to see pictures of your beautiful family! Liv is so big already. I don't know why I was expecting a newborn - it just feels like yesterday when she was born! What a doll! I love the picture of her in the leaves! Seeing Luke and Noah all grown makes me realize how much time has past since you left and it makes me sad. It's not the same around here without you! I am so glad we're keeping in touch , though. I don't usually do that with people - you are one of the rare few.
Love you!
Cassondra

Jadi said...

Love the pictures. Liv is growing up too fast! We would love to have you guys come visit anytime.

Emily said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful fall weather - and jackets! It STILL feels like hot summer here - ugh!

Your boys are looking so handsome and Liv is looking more like you - so cute! She is growing up! Eating food already? She's ahead of Lydia.

Love all the pictures. . .

Giselle Rasheta said...

I'm glad someone is still blogging! Obviously you're taking up the slack for me... :) Love the photo overload! Keep it up. Love ya!