Friday, May 20, 2011

Pictures of Liv

So far Liv has been a very good baby and aside from being a little sleep deprived, I am feeling great. The boys LOVE her so much and rarely leave my side. The day I came home from the hospital I started crying that I have to go back to work and leave her in 6 weeks. To make myself feel better I decided to sit on the couch and hold her for the next 6 weeks and give her as many kisses as she can stand. Fourth time around, and I am still struck by how much you can love your little baby so quickly! The first picture is at 4 days, the rest are two weeks. I am so happy that Liv has hair! All of the boys have had some hair, but I was really worried that my daughter would follow after me and be BALD until she was 2 years old. Thank heavens that when I finally get a girl, she has hair. It is lighter than Noah and Elijah's, but not as light as Luke was. I think she is going to be blonde like Luke. Now I just have my fingers crossed that she has curls, like her dad!







14 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! That little Liv is definitely a pretty little thing. I am so glad you are letting everyone see how precious my little granddaughter is!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Love love love her!!! She is so beautiful and I love that we are now close enough to see her often. I will take good care of her while you are back at work:(

The pictures look great! Good job!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Could that little girl be any more precious? I think not. I love how beautiful she is, I love her hair, I love how she smells! She is so loved...and I think she is going to be spoiled by her brothers. :)

Whitney said...

she is so cute and so big!! my guy is tiny. I am so happy you got your girl, enjoy your six weeks.

Emily said...

Oh Olivia! She. Is. Gorgeous.
What a perfect-perfect little girl. Are you just loving it??

Now I definitely need to move closer so that Lydia and Liv can be BFF's.

The Cox Family said...

I love the last picture with the huge bow! She definitely is the sweetest thing ever. I am sorry that you have to go back to work in six weeks, but I so know how you feel. I think it is a great idea to just take every minute you can and relax with your baby girl!

Vicki said...

Soooo happy for you! She is beautiful!

Cassondra said...

Oh my word, what a beauty! I am so happy to see more pictures of your gorgeous little angel! I feel SO incredibly happy for you, Olivia, to finally have that sweet girl in your arms!

Addison and Kristie said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Jadi said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is SO ADORABLE!!! I haven't been checking blogs lately. I had no idea I what I was missing out on. I can't wait to see her in person.

Stephanie said...

Olivia she is BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful blessing for your whole family! Enjoy every moment and forget all those things that should get done! *Hugs*

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I adore those pictures! Such priceless shots!

Marleen said...

Very sweet.

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to meeting her soon. We will be up there for Rob's wedding. Hope to see you then.

Foote Family said...

Congrats on your newest addition!! She is beautiful!