Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy October!

Yes, I know that November is already half over, but I am finally getting around to posting about October. So, Happy October! As with most things in my life, October seemed to come and go before I even blinked. We spent a few days in St. George with all of my sisters and their kids, we celebrated Noah's 5th birthday, and of course Halloween fun. Somehow Halloween has become a week-long event with parties at every destination...library, school, babysitter's, and church. Even with all of those parties I didn't even take one picture of the boys in their costumes! Oh well, maybe next year.

Noah's new lightsaber night-light.

Heavy, heavy, hangover...
My mom and dad gave Noah some money for his birthday to pick out a new toy. He jumped up and down in the isle at Walmart when he saw the box of aqua sand! Let me just warn you, there is a reason they are playing with it OUTSIDE! If you thought playdough was bad, you should try aqua sand. You've been warned.
Blowing out the candles.
(I should REALLY learn to crop myself out of pictures before I put them on the internet!
Carving pumpkins.
Poking holes is really just about all the boys get to do.
I take over when there are sharp objects involved.
The finished products.

Noah, trying his luck with the doughnut on a string.
He was Dracula, but refused to allow me to put any face paint on. I think it was because he saw Luke act like I was applying acid instead of white face paint and powder!
Luke did a good job at his doughnut, but ended up eating it off of the floor! That is what happens when you bite from the top, Luke. He was also a vampire. I even let him grow is hair long enough to slick it all back.
So, that was October. I know that with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming along so quickly, it will be January before I know it. Now that I am finally feeling better I think I can keep up a little bit more. Feeling better? Yep, if you haven't already heard baby Gunnerson #4 is coming late next spring! I have a few more weeks before my ultrasound and I am still going back and forth on finding out if it is a girl or boy. What do you think?

12 comments:

Jadi said...

Thanks for the update and pictures. I can't believe Noah is already 5!! I am glad you blog because I had no idea you were pregnant!!! I will have to talk to Geoff about that. :)
I can't wait to find out what you are having! I am hoping for a niece this time.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Gorgeous pumpkins, and handsome boys. October DID fly by. And I'm sure before we know it, it will be the new year. FIND OUT, FIND OUT, FIND OUT. I'm just saying...if you want me to make a lot of stuff for you, you've got to find out. Otherwise, I'm making one of each and you get one.

Got it?

McNeil Family said...

You know what I will say. Find out. However, don't be mad that you did find out if it isn't what you want. It sure makes it easier to shop, plan and make stuff for a new baby if you know what it is. Plus... it could be a surprise anyway!

Gennifer said...

Congrats! :)

Paula Kent said...

congratulations!!!!

Billie Sue said...

Ah, those Gunnerson boys are sooooo handsome, no matter what! I am so proud that YOU announced your good news! Now I don't have to be in trouble for telling people. I think you should....I was going to say, "Find out," but it really doesn't matter. I just want you to know how happy Grandma and Grandpa both are!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Find out! If you got in the car and drove here RIGHT NOW, you could know what this lil' babe is in the next 5 hours! Just think! Then, if all goes as planned, we could spend the entire day shopping at darling fabric stores, making bows and headbands, picking every pink baby object known to man up and dreaming up new and creative ways to do her hair. Or...we could just buy a couple striped polos and a light saber and call it good. Your choice.

October did fly by. I love seeing the updates and pictures of those darling boys. I'm SO glad you came to spend time with us. We always love it!

Billie Jo said...

No way...DO NOT FIND OUT! It is exciting and keeps everyone on their toes if you don't find out. Think of the sweet joy and celebration no matter what it is the day your child is born. You know my philosophy!!!! There are days that planning would be nice but my entire life is planned day in and day out, this is why I go with no plan and just wait to see. Those boys are super cute and getting super big. I just hope that our children continue to enjoy playing together NO MATTER if they are girls or boys!

Emily said...

Amazing pumpkins! I'm so impressed (especially after I hacked away at ours with a kitchen knife - not nearly as elegant as yours!)

#4 - woo hoo!!! Yay - another Gunnerson for you to blog about!!! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I don't know if I can wait until THE DAY OF to find out girl or boy. . . the suspense is killing me!

The doughnut pictures are hilarious.

Cassondra said...

I am so excited to find out what you're having so if YOU decide not to find out, maybe have your sister call me! :) haha!! JK I'm happy to hear you are starting to feel a little better, though!
I am worse than you on updating my blog so I totally get where you're coming from! I am just so thrilled to get to see more pictures of your family! I realized, after we left St. George, that I never even saw Noah while we were there - crazy! I'm so glad we were able to visit, though!
Love and hugs to you and yours! I hope you enjoy the holidays to their fullest!
Cassondra

James and Bethany said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am glad you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun. Love all of the pictures.

Vicki said...

It was so good to see you and Rick at the reception. It has been a long time! Your boys are so cute - I'm sure #4 would be also. But I say find out so you can get Rick used to pink gradually, if that be the case.