Friday, November 6, 2009

Ninja, Super, and Bat....oh, my!

I love Halloween. For me is perfectly starts the holiday season. We had quite a few activities in the days that lead up to Halloween, which just added to the CRAZY life we are leading. Oh well, the effort is always worth it when it comes to making your kids happy. I am always quite frantic when I am trying to get things done, but end up being so thankful for the time and memories I have with the boys.

Here is the short list of our weeks activities
Preschool Halloween party
2nd grade class party
Sugar cookie decorating GALORE
Luke's breakdancing solo at the "Spooktacular"
Pumpkin carving
Trunk-or-treating
Trick-or-treating
(we wouldn't think of missing out on our Aunts, Uncles, and Grandpa)
Scary Movies
(Mostly Ghostly: 4 times!)
CANDY, CANDY, CANDY
Decorating cookies at the preschool Halloween party.
Noah got a little carried away with the black sprinkles and ended up with black teeth and lips.
Trying to carve his very own.
The frozen, defrosted, mushy pumpkin.
Elijah knows what Halloween is all about!
The cutest bat. EVER!
Dash showing off his muscles.
Nothing but speed.
Ninja Luke
I tried to get a good picture of all of the boys together, but Elijah was having none of it!
This is the best I was able to get.









14 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Now THAT'S what Halloween is about. Oh man those are some good lookin' boys. Noah looks SUPER FAST in his running pic.

Can't wait to see you. Tomorrow. That's right - tomorrow.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I LOVE it all!!!! The holidays(and life in general) do seem to be busy, busy, BUSY, but it does make it all worth it when you see how happy the kids are! The boys costumes are all wonderful, even if they were being uncooperative. That's why my pictures are usually quite blurry!

McNeil Family said...

I'm so glad we were able to trick and trunk-or-treat with the Gunner Boys. Evan loved every minute of it. It's wonderful to be able to make these fun memories with cousins! Thank you so much for inviting us!

Emily said...

Awe. Some.

Your boys are SUCH BOYS!!!! I love it. I especially love the picture of Super-Noah's cookie face. Halloween has got to be the best KID-holiday ever!

Jax said...

Ha ha ha! Soooooooo CUTE! Great costumes, looks like you guys had loads of fun!

Stephanie said...

Yeah! A new post. I love the bat costume that is super cute- and if you say you made any of these I'm going to be in shock, you already are deserving of a cape. :)

The Cox Family said...

Wow, that sounds like a full schedule but a ton of fun! Your boys look like they had a blast and appreciated all of your hard work!

Cassondra said...

OLIVIA!!! Thank you for the call this week! It was SO NICE to hear your voice. Let's try to catch each other this week. I am super missing you! Your boys looks awesome in their costumes! I love Dash - too cute! Sounds like you've had a fun filled month. I wish I were there to help puzzle your fireplace together (you know me so well!). I can't wait to see pictures!
I'll try to call you this week!
Hugs, Cassondra

Billie Jo said...

I love those crazy loves boys. I have to admit the Dash costume is my favorite. The bat is adorable and the Ninja was a super dancer as well.

Foote Family said...

What cute boys you have! I hope everything is going well with your house!

Whitney said...

What cute boys!!

Toni said...

oh my so adorable!!! Enjoy!!!

My boys have grown up so fast... Matt is 15 going on 16... and Aaron will be 12 in a matter of weeks.... sigh... smile... : )

Billie Sue said...

Those are darned spookie little goblins, if I do say so myself. Grandpa enjoyed their visit and was probably one of the last times he laughed. Thank you for bringing them up.

Unknown said...

What cute boys!!! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was going to update my blog after my mom left and then my computer crashed. Haylee told me your house is looking really good. I can't wait to see updated pictures!