Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Family Pictures

A little while ago, just as the fall colors were popping, my good friend Jennifer agreed to the massive task of taking pictures of my family. She did SUCH a good job, and I love how the pictures turned out.

I'm trying to decide which of our family picutes I want to print out on a canvas wrap.

I need everyone's opion.  So let me know which you like best of our family!
I know that my opinion is biased, but I think these are the cutest kids EVER!
This is my favorite, but Rick is too traditional to like it.  He doesn't get the pose at all. 
I love the hazy light in the backgroud of these pictures.
There are SO many textural elements here.  I think it turned out beautiful.
As you can see, Liv and Evie were DONE.  I felt so bad that she was not cooperating!
All the McNeil grandboys.  SO HANDSOME!
Yep, Liv and Evie are not having it.  Oh well, those girls are still beautiful.

7 comments:

Haylee said...

Oooo!!! They turned out SOOO great!! I love them ALL!! Good luck deciding which to canvas! You might have to do a couple! So cute! (And no, you're not bias, your kids are DARLING!)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Love them all! Can't decide, sorry.

Emily said...

Awww, I love them! What a beautiful family - love the fall colors and of course the life on the ranch.

I love the one of your family walking away from the camera too. I love you and Rick looking at each other - so sweet.

But I have to say, the last one of the girls crying is my favorite. Too cute for words! Plus, I've so been there!!

Cassondra said...

STUNNING!! These are so beautiful! My vote for a canvas print is the first one. I also super love the one of you guys walking away and you and Rick eyeing each other over the kids heads.

So, here's the deal my friend. I. MISS. YOU. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much has changed for us the past couple of months and I am dying to hear how you guys are doing. Please call me sometime when you get a chance.... Love and hugs!

Stephanie said...

I second Cassondra! :) The first is beautiful! That Luke is one HANDSOME kid!

Cassondra said...

Olivia. My dear friend. Oh, how I miss you. I have tried multiple ways to reach you. Did you change your number? I did. Will you do me a huge favor and text me so I have your number? #702-351-4224
Also, please join instagram if you haven't already so I can see your cute family more regularly. My insta account has replaced my blog. I post pictures every couple days. I super miss you. Happy Holidays!
Love,
Cassondra

abo-bder said...





شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض