Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let the good times start!

Christmas is just three days away and I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids! Last night Chelsea invited us all over for the first of MANY parties yet to come. She totally out did herself with cookies, candy, and gingerbread houses. I'm not sure how she does it all while tending MY baby girl! The kids had a blast frosting cookies, decorating gingerbread houses, drinking caramel apple cider, playing together, and eating gumballs by the dozen. Thanks Chelsea. You are always one for a good time.




4 comments:

Cassondra said...

HOW FUN!! Merry Christmas, Olivia!! :)

Jadi said...

That looks like my kind of fun! :) I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays.

Stephanie said...

:) That Luke of yours is one HANDSOME kid! Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Saddest day ever...missing out on all the fun. Thanks for posting about it so I could pretend I was there!

PS Your math post cracks me up. I will be having a HARD time teaching my kids these new-fangled ways of doing math. I like my good ol' memorization. And I feel like I UNDERSTAND math. But I probably don't...I'm probably NOT smarter than a 4th grader.