Monday, November 12, 2007

I know, I know; I am way behind on my blog. I guess it is better late than never. Here are the details of our fabulous Halloween! I spent the day in the class with Luke for his Halloween party which consisted of making halloween decorations, eating lunch, and passing out candy. Yea, the candy started early in the day. After Rick got home we went to the ward trunk-or-treat. The boys enjoyed all the games, even though Noah didn't stay in the cake walk games long enough to actually win, and Luke came out of the haunted house crying because he was accidentally kicked in the nose while crawling around. Rick took theboys to all the cars while handed out about 300 pieces of candy.

Luke and Noah with one of Luke's friends from primay and school.
We really tried to get some good pictures, but Noah wouldn't stand up, and Luke kept casting spells in front of his face.
"Wingardium Leviosa", Luke was trying to make everything float all night.
Noah sure did make a darling little pimpkin when he would leave his hat on and satnd up.
Noah couldn't wait to get started on the candy. I told Rick that I was going to take most of it to the dentist and trade it in for money. They pay by the pound. He vetoed the idea. I think if you could see the size of our still full halloween candy bucket you would agree with me!

7 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Finally! The boys look darling--Luke made a wonderful Harry Potter, and that is the cutest little pumpkin boy ever! Bring me some of that candy next week! We'll trade it for the puppy!

Nate and Janie said...

Cute Halloween photos! Luke makes the perfect Harry Potter!

Billie Sue said...

I have waited so long to see those little Halloween boys! They are the cutest little trick or treaters ever! I agree, Luke makes the greatest Harry Potter-and I can totally see him being busy casting spells! Noah is a darling pumpkin and someday he will even think he's cute as a pumpkin. Congratulations on the update! We really needed it from you! Love, Mom

Jadi said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween too. The boys looked cute in their costumes. I know what you mean about having a ton of candy. I am slowly throwing ours away. :) I also understand what it is like to have a child who will not cooperate for pictures. Kaylee is so sick of me taking her picture that she now either hides her face or runs away when I tell her to smile. Thanks for thinking of Kaden on his birthday. We won't be coming home for Christmas. We wish we could. We would love to see everyone.

Staci said...

I was so excited to see the Halloween pictures. They look darling. I love the picture where all the candy is laying on the floor and Noah looked so proud with the loot...

Billie Jo said...

Love those boys! I think that there could be no cuter Harry than Luke! As for the pumpkin, he is just Noah! I love every little expression on his face.

Robbin said...

I know what you mean about the candy. I had to throw away candy from the summer parade season to make room for Halloween treats which I'm sure will linger till Christmas. It's a vicious circle! I love the pictures of your boys! Way cute costumes! Way cute boys!