In response to the tag received from Noah, the following are six (6) quirks about me. Its taken me a couple of weeks to respond to this tag due to the fact that I don't have very many quirks, although Olivia thinks differently:
- When wearing my glasses, and a particular movie/game becomes intense I always tilt my glasses forward;
- On Saturday's I brush my teeth with Dr. Pepper;
- When eating I must have a drink with every bite of food, and if I don't calculate right and run out of liquid prior to finishing my meal, I will not eat my food;
- Again, another eating quirk, I store food in my cheeks while eating;
- As Olivia informs me, I wear socks with flip-flops when I come home from work;
- And finally, Tim tells me I'm a sucker for anything free, including a free camper, a free boat, or free hats.
And I retag, Max, Allen, and Tim.